Step 1 / 5 区块 1:基本背景 Part 1: Basic Background
Step 2 / 5 区块 2:认知与时间生态 Part 2: Cognitive and Time Ecology
Step 3 / 5 区块 3:当前效率/任务系统 Part 3: Current Productivity or Task System
Step 4 / 5 区块 4:SLA 量表(系统–生活对齐度) Part 4: System–Life Alignment Scale (SLA)
对于下面的陈述,请根据你的实际情况,选择你同意的程度。 Please rate how much you agree with the following statements.
SLA-1 我尝试的效率系统通常过几周就会“崩掉”,即使一开始我很有决心坚持。 Productivity systems I try usually crumble after a few weeks, even when I start with good intentions.
SLA-2 我常常花更多精力在“搭建、修补和抢救”系统本身,而不是在做真正的工作。 I often spend more energy setting up, fixing, and rescuing systems than actually doing my work.
SLA-3 大多数工具都默认我有某种“专注和稳定性”,但这根本不像我的大脑运作方式。 Most tools assume a level of focus or consistency that just does not match how my brain works.
SLA-4 当一个系统对我开始“无效”时,我更倾向于责怪自己,而不是质疑系统的设计。 When a system stops working for me, I tend to blame myself rather than its design.
SLA-5 为了让工具真正可用,我经常需要额外搭一套“影子系统”(截图、聊天记录、便利贴等)。 To make tools usable, I often need to create extra “shadow systems” (screenshots, sticky notes, etc.).
SLA-6 我现实生活中的责任和各种打断,经常与工具“期待我如何计划和执行任务”的方式相冲突。 My real-life responsibilities and interruptions constantly collide with how tools expect me to plan.
SLA-7 一个系统要求我遵守的规则和结构越多,它就越容易在我的日常生活中“崩盘”。 The more rules and structures a system requires, the more likely it is to fall apart in my daily life.